How to get started
The first step is to call our office at (503) 743-0361, OR fill out the “Tell Us About Your Case” form on this page.
Your case evaluation is free and there is no obligation to proceed with our firm. We will give you straight answers about your case and the options available to you. If we cannot help you, we will do our best to get you in touch with someone who can.
Based on your needs and comfort level, our team can accommodate consultations in-person at our office, by phone, via virtual visit (Zoom/Webex) and, on some occasions, we can even travel to you if necessary.
What to expect when we take on your case
Our process begins by preparing your case for trial from day one. Here are just some of the things we’ll take care of for you so that you can focus on your medical treatment, healing and well-being:
- Investigate your accident to identify who’s at-fault for the injuries you suffered as well as what sources of recovery are available to you.
- Collect all photographs, witness statements, and other information and evidence to support your claims and build your case.
- Open and pursue all of your possible claims with the appropriate insurance companies.
- Handle all of the correspondence, paperwork and phone calls with the insurance representatives.
- Help you understand what options are available to you and advise you on the best approach for your case based upon your specific life circumstances.
- Keep you apprised of developments on your case.
- Monitor your medical treatment and communicate with your medical providers as appropriate.
- Order copies of your medical records and bills and coordinate with your private health insurer.
- Obtain necessary documentation to accurately calculate and justify any wage loss you suffered as a result of your injuries.
- Gather an accurate history/understanding of how your accident and the resulting injuries have affected your life.
- Calculate the damages/compensation that we will be seeking on your behalf.
- Fight for the best possible outcome for you!
Tell Us About Your Case
Please fill out the form below to receive your free case evaluation.