Mr. Hess was born and raised in Washington State but fell in love with Oregon and the Mid Willamette Valley while attending law school at Willamette University. Mr. Hess views it as a privilege to use his knowledge and experience to help his clients through the difficult situations that are imposed upon them though no fault of their own.
Mr. Hess enjoys spending time with his wife and four children and also enjoys being an active member of his community. He can invariably be seen on the sports fields and gyms dedicating his time to the youth of the community. Mr. Hess coaches the kids wrestling program in Dallas, coaches and is the football coordinator for Kid’s Inc, and also coaches youth baseball. He is also an active member of his church. The desire to make his community better is born of the same devotion he shows toward pursuing his client’s interests and seeking justice on their behalf.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Oregon State Courts, 2001
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon, 2001
- Willamette University College of Law – Juris Doctor, 2001
- University of Washington – Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association